The Constitutional Court shall:
1) give official interpretations of the Constitution;
2) resolve cases on conformity of laws and other normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Constitution;
3) issue opinions on the constitutionality of international treaties to which the Kyrgyz Republic is a party and that have not entered into force;
4) resolve disputes over competence between the branches of state power;
5) issue opinions on draft law amending and adding to this Constitution;
6) issue opinions on compliance with the established procedure for bringing charges against the President.